| (Điều dưỡng) - The Nursing Research journal Website delivers dynamic content and enables you to personalize features that support your interests. We encourage you to take advantage of the following accessed from the homepage:
- Use the search feature to create lists of articles on topics that you want to have on hand and update.
- Preview the upcoming issue by selecting Future Table of Contents at the right side of the homepage where you also see the peer review steps for each article.
- Look inside the peer review process in Nursing Research by clicking on the Open Manuscript Review button and examine how it played out for over 60 manuscripts published in the journal.
- Read and send letters to the editor by clicking on the Letters to the Editor button where the letters are posted along with their responses.
- Sign up for eTOC and the current issue table of contents is delivered to you by e-mail.
- Take part in a Quick Poll survey and learn the results. Choose Editor’s Picks on the right side of the homepage to enjoy some of the best articles from recent issues. Previous Editor’s Picks are archived as a collection (click on Collection tab at the top).
- Look for supplemental digital content (SDC) for articles where SDC accompanies the title and author information. Additional, detailed information on selected articles appears as well as color graphics not otherwise available.
- Watch for Published Ahead-of-Print where articles are posted as soon as possible after acceptance.
- Make the homepage a favorite to access timely information, facilitate communication with your colleagues, and personalize offerings to fit your needs.
- Support your teaching and research with the collections and free cutting-edge articles from collections and supplements under the Cutting-edge Articles collection.
- Become our Facebook Friend and join the conversation about articles you use by clicking the icon at the upper right. More engagement increases new ideas.
- Learn about Nursing Research and our readers and participate in the NursingResearchBlog. Click on the "W" icon in upper right.
- Check out Twitter, which is alongside Facebook and Blog. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
The MyLWW journal site is your gateway to many features to enhance your enjoyment of Nursing Research.
Create or use your existing MyLWW account to access features available only to subscribers. Customize the Nursing Research site to enhance your scientific work. Current subscribers who need to create an account should have the mailing label from their present issue on hand. Readers who are not subscribers may activate a subscription by clicking on Subscribe Now! Take part in our new “cooperative adventure” in scientific communication at Nursing Research.